Burua Local Customer Service Training
Customer service is carefully and deliberately designed to suit your business — not by doing different things, rather by doing the same things differently.
Fantastic customer service is critical for all businesses, large or small. It can have a direct effect on customer loyalty and where potential customers choose to spend their money.
It costs less to retain loyal customers than to acquire new ones. In addition, satisfied clients are more open to additional sales messages and are likely to refer others to that enterprise.
The amount of service offered to each and every client frequently makes the difference between whether or not a brand fails or succeeds.
- Attitudinal Issues
- Communicate more assertively and effectively
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you handle.
- Group discussion, demonstration, exercise with group review
- Value of developing lasting relationships
- Make customer service a team strategy
- Recognize that service delivery is a single response worth
- Understanding the customer’s situation
- What customer service is
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer service program formalises the level of customer service you aim to provide, and what practical things you will do to achieve this.Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service class will provide you the skills to manage complex or challenging customer service situations.
Satisfied customers are loyal customers.
We can adapted to your precise requirements and the examples used can be very specific to your organisation.
To find out more on this Burua Client Service Training session contact us.