Customised Customer Service Training For Buronga
Customers are any organisation’s best assets.
Fantastic customer service is critical for all businesses, big or small. It may have a direct effect on customer loyalty and where prospective customers choose to invest their money. To put it simply, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher degree of customer satisfaction you will enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more revenue.
It costs less to keep loyal customers than to acquire new ones. Additionally, satisfied clients are more open to additional sales messages and are likely to refer others to this enterprise. The course teaches service agents critical skills in the areas of communication, professionalism, managing the call, managing the client, managing job stress and other skills such as cross-selling.
- Accepting responsibility outside your area
- Course Overview
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service focused supervisor.
- Examples of exceptional customer service skills
- How to resurrect lost customers
- Practised how to turn customer support disappointment into a positive experience
- Recognise every customer touch point is a ‘moment of truth’
- Ideas for providing customer support over the phone
- What customer service is
About This Customer Service Training Session
An important aspect of the training is to provide solutions to meet those needs and expectations through consistent and positively reinforced training.
Our Customer Service class will participate, instruct and equip your staff members with the skills required for often tough customer service based roles.
Providing excellent customer service is critical to the long-term viability of each business.
This training session is designed for groups such as sales, marketing, telesales and customer service groups looking to enhance the customer experience throughout the customer travel.
We can provide a trainer at the Buronga area.