Customer Service Training For Baudin Beach
Being able to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the client is satisfied, will decrease the amount of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the principal drivers of customer satisfaction.
Every single contact between you and the client is important. This course will help you understand the fundamental principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the phone or via email.
In today’s increasingly competitive markets, providing exceptional customer service is increasingly important to differentiate you and your opponents.
You’ll learn how to communicate effectively over email with coworkers/ customers, record and retrieve product and client information on a database and handle complaints, deal with stress and react effectively to customers.
- Answer the telephone in a standard way and with a smile
- Dealing with customers in person
- Easy methods for crystal-clear, positive communications
- How to exceed customer expectations
- Importance of first impressions , as viewed from the customer’s standpoint
- Know How to Influence the Attitude of Your Customers
- Review recruitment practices to ensure you employ the right front-line staff.
- The secrets to great rapport with customers and partners
- What makes customers stay, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
An important part of the training is to provide solutions to meet those needs and expectations through consistent and positively reinforced training.
Our customer service training programs already include many great research-proven topics for you to select from.
This one-day course investigates the essence of truly exceptional customer service, providing the skills to react to customer and client needs.
Throughout the program, you will receive training that takes you in the principles of customer care through to providing quality customer feedback and customer satisfaction as a means of improving and potentially growing your business.
Professional Customer Service Training to suit your Baudin Beach group.