Customised Customer Service Training For Batman Area
Having the ability to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the client is satisfied, will decrease the number of callbacks and return clients. Improving “first contact” resolution is one of the primary drivers of customer satisfaction.
If you are in a customer focused role or you handle a customer service group, this program is perfect as it will better enable you to deliver high quality service to customers and clients.
It costs less to keep loyal customers than to acquire new ones. In addition, satisfied customers are more open to additional sales messages and are likely to refer others to that enterprise.
This brief course gives you practical skills, knowledge and strategies.
- Answer the telephone in a standard way and with a smile
- Communicate and collaborate with customers utilising efficient communication processes
- Effective questioning techniques
- How Great Am I at providing Service? Questionnaire
- The Way to resurrect lost customers
- Practical tips for managing dangerous anger
- Recognize that service delivery is an individual response worth
- The right and wrong ways to say “no”
- What makes clients remain, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
Establishing a successful customer service program in your business requires commitment from yourself and your staff.
If you’re in a customer focused role or you handle a client service team, this program is perfect as it will better enable you to deliver high quality service to clients and clients.
This system provides tools to identify the various ingredients that lead to difficult customer situations; understand and defeat them and demonstrate how customer recovery can benefit your company. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line employees, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with clients!
Ask us about a customised training session in Batman.