Batlow Local Customer Service Training
An engaging customer service training course to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or one-day training options available.
If you are in a customer focused role or you manage a customer service group, this course is ideal as it will better help you provide high quality service to clients and clients.
The benefits of good customer service are endless.
This system provides tools to focus on the important role of the individual in building client loyalty, making a positive impression, and contributing to a workplace support culture.
- Attitudinal Issues
- Complaint handling and customer interaction
- Delight the customer by going beyond customer satisfaction
- Giving customers the wrong impression
- How we ‘manage’ our clients
- Nature of communication – what it is and why it goes wrong
- Remember to use ‘please’ and ‘thank-you’ and provide world-class courtesy
- Understand how the service-profit chain affects your organisation.
- Use verifiable data while keeping reporting processes to compare changes in customer satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Completing this course can help you understand why businesses need excellent customer care.
Loyal customers tell others and advertise the benefits of your products and services.
Provides the high-quality training required to meet the high standards expected by your client.
We can adapted to your specific needs and the examples used can be quite specific to your organisation.
Contact us now for a customised quote for your Batlow business.