Customised Customer Service Training For Batesford
Customer service is carefully and deliberately designed to match your business — not by doing different things, rather by doing the exact things differently.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and be confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
Our extensive customer service training classes are designed to help your employees react to clients’ needs.
The way that your customers purchase from you is very important, since if the buying experience is frustrating or difficult a customer might not even complete their first purchase, let alone return.
- 5 ways to improve your over-the-phone character
- Produce a reputation for reliability by fulfilling their promises to customers
- Develop more confidence and skill as a problem-solver
- How Good Am I at providing Customer Service? Questionnaire
- How to make customers feel important, and why you need to
- Nature of client service – the truth and the myths
- Review recruitment practices to ensure you hire the right front-line staff.
- Taking a “Can Do” attitude and follow-through with actions
- What differentiates us from our competitors?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Exploring all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course will not just help you manage, monitor and report on the effectiveness of your service to clients, but handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
Participants will learn to “wow” customers and build strong customer support teams.
The course includes role-playing drills, team exercises, and discussions of concepts which are most applicable when tailored to the experiences of the pupils.
We can even design a full-year and multi-year customer support program to build and maintain a customer-focused culture.
Corporate Customer Service Training accessible in Batesford.