Batar Creek Customer Service Training
Customers are the lifeblood of any business. Yet it is surprising how few people and organisations have mastered delivering consistent service excellence.
Employees that are properly trained and demonstrate professional customer service skills, can enhance customer loyalty and satisfaction.
In today’s rapidly changing business world, the key to a successful organisation isn’t only about providing a quality product or service, but also about providing great customer care.
The way that your customers purchase from you is very important, since if the buying experience is frustrating or difficult a customer might not even complete their initial purchase, let alone return.
- Answer the phone in a standard way and with a smile
- Complaint handling practice
- Develop effective interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Set a customer complaint policy.
- Interpersonal skills with customers
- Knowing and communicating regularly to clients exactly what the organization is doing to meet their needs.
- Recognise who the clients are and what they’re looking for.
- Knowing the customer service interplay ‘experience vs. process’
- What makes clients remain, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels that are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external customers.
One-day instructor-led customer service training courses are offered at your site for up to 15 students per class.
This comprehensive customer service Course will offer you an opportunity to explore your responsibilities to the customers service function within your organisation.
We’re also experienced at providing bespoke training courses in customer services, as well as longer term programmes to fulfill specific organisation targets and service standards.
For more information on this Batar Creek Customer Service Training session contact us.