Customised Customer Service Training For Barwon Heads Area
As the first line of contact with clients, service agents can affect customer perceptions and ensure their loyalty and satisfaction.
Fantastic customer service is vital for all businesses, large or small. It can have a direct effect on customer loyalty and where prospective customers decide to spend their money.
Inspire Your Company with a WOW Customer Service Philosophy!
The main aspect of service skills training is equipping your team with the skills that permit the customer to guide the content, interaction and construction of your product and service knowledge base.
- 3 steps to assertive behaviour to get hard messages across in tactful, respectful manner
- Produce a reputation for reliability by fulfilling their promises to customers
- Demonstrate flexible ways of dealing with difficult clients
- Helps you become an asset to your organisation by providing tactics and approaches to meet or surpass customer expectations
- How to keep your cool in the toughest situations
- Know how to defuse situations with clients and to handle tough situations
- Recognize that service delivery is a single response value
- The 80 / 20 Rule — why you should ‘super-serve’ your top 20%
- Ways to make a winning first impression
About This Customer Service Training Session
An excellent course acceptable for all management and staff. Our courses can be tailored to fit the requirements of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, irrespective of industry or the size of your business.
Learn about customer service skills, building customer loyalty, creating effective first impressions, managing customer expectations, and more by filtering through our training and development workshops.
This 1 day Customer Service Training Course is for people on the front line of customer support, whether face to face or on the phone.
You will learn the causes of poor customer care, good customer support skills and how to deal with complaints.
This Customer Service Training can be customised to suit the local area of Barwon Heads.