Customer Service Training For Barron Area
Customers are the lifeblood of any business. Yet it is surprising how few people and organisations have mastered delivering consistent service excellence.
Each and every contact between you and the client is vital. This course can allow you to recognize the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the telephone or via email.
Some of the greatest organizations know one of the keys is integrating a strong customer service philosophy embraced by each and every person.
You’ll learn how to communicate effectively over email with colleagues/ clients, record and retrieve product and customer information on a database and handle complaints, cope with stress and react effectively to clients.
- Evaluate customer needs and provide constructive information to promote the improvement of customer service delivery
- Building and maintaining rapport
- Dealing with objections
- The Way to get assistance from supervisors, coworkers, and staff
- How to make your customers love you and tell everyone they know
- Presentation, revolving flipchart exercise in small groups, group review
- Recognise every customer touch point is a ‘moment of truth’
- Taking a “Can Do” attitude and follow-through with action
- What your clients, want, need and expect
About This Customer Service Training Session
Completing this course will allow you to understand why businesses need good customer care.
Participants will learn to “wow” customers and build strong customer support teams. Professional, certified instructors with extensive experience in the service sector teach the classes.
Whether you want a public class or a group session at your offices, we can provide exactly what you want at a price that will guarantee a great return on your investment.
Customer Service Training Offered in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne, Parramatta and Canberra. This session could be customised to suit your business if you’re located in Barron.