Customer Service Training In Barringella
As the first line of contact with customers, service agents can influence customer perceptions and ensure their loyalty and satisfaction.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and be confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
Most successful companies and companies take customer service very seriously.
This program provides tools to concentrate on the important role of the individual in building client loyalty, making a positive impression, and contributing to a workplace support culture.
- 12 poor listening habits and how to avoid them
- Dealing with difficult clients and complaints
- Differences between assertive, passive and aggressive behaviour
- How to build good will
- The Way to prevent misunderstandings
- Raise the bar on customer service and marketing strategies
- React to a complaint as an opportunity for service recovery and to enhance systems
- Reward customers with a customer loyalty program.
- Techniques for managing complaints to the customer’s complete satisfaction
- What makes clients remain, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
An fantastic course suitable for all staff and management. Our courses can be tailored to fit the demands of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, irrespective of industry or the size of your enterprise.
Our customer service training is always aligned to the most frequent method of communication used to connect with your customers e.g. face to face, telephone, email. Professional, certified instructors with extensive experience in the service sector teach the classes.
This training session is designed for groups such as sales, marketing, telesales and customer service groups seeking to improve the customer experience throughout the customer journey.
Looking for interactive and transformational Customer Service Training for staff at your workplace? Contact us to discuss how we can help spark your team’s performance.