Customer Service Training For Barrabool Area
Customer expectations are on an all-time high. In spite of continual insights, many customer needs are still not satisfied. This is a clear indication that training needs to be more strict.
Employees that are properly trained and demonstrate professional customer service skills, can improve customer loyalty and satisfaction.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and support staff in back-up and support functions to build, preserve, and increase a loyal customer base.
This system provides tools to concentrate on the important function of the individual in building customer loyalty, making a positive impression, and contributing to an office support culture.
- Attract customer compliments which are recorded, rewarded and recognised
- Cost of a Dissatisfied Client
- Demonstrate flexible ways of dealing with difficult clients
- Follow-up to ensure completion
- Include a staff training program and review staff performance regularly.
- Pre-planning to get the most from time, people and priorities
- Remember to use ‘please’ and ‘thank-you’ and provide world-class courtesy
- The 80 / 20 Rule — why you should ‘super-serve’ your top 20 percent
- What does great service look like and feel like?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Establishing a successful customer service program in your business requires commitment from yourself and your staff.
In order to create customer satisfaction, you need to go beyond great customer service and exceed your clients’ expectations with exceptional service every time.
The course includes role-playing exercises, team exercises, and discussions of concepts that are most relevant when tailored to the experiences of the students. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line workers, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
Corporate Customer Service Training accessible in Barrabool.