Customised Customer Service Training For Barraba
An engaging customer service training class to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or one-day training options available.
Do you understand customer requirements and problems and want to provide advice to staff members?
Providing great customer service is an art.
The customer service course is delivered as an interactive lecture with key concepts and skills workshopped providing participants an opportunity to put these skills into practice.
- 12 poor listening habits and how to prevent them
- Dealing with customers in person
- Dealing with hard, overbearing customers
- Explore the principles of Terrific service
- Identify methods of promoting your organisation and boosting business
- Understanding and communicating regularly to clients what the company is doing to meet their needs.
- Seek post-sale feedback from clients.
- The 80 / 20 Rule — why you should ‘super-serve’ your top 20 percent
- What makes customers remain, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
Great customer service training covers essential behaviors, service strategies, and support systems that collectively ensure an exceptional customer experience.
If you do not find what you’re looking for, we can make it for you.
This system carries customer service training to the highest level.
We can adapted to your specific needs and the examples used can be very specific to your organisation.
Professional Customer Service Training to suit your Barraba group.