Barlyne Customer Service Training
Client expectations are on an all-time large. In spite of continual insights, many customer requirements are still not fulfilled. This is a clear indication that training has to be more stringent.
Discover what it means to provide truly outstanding customer service, along with the value of customer excellence to the modern business.
People who interact directly with a customer needs to have a skillset and mindset to meet or exceed a client’s expectations.
This course is perfect for call centers wanting to keep abreast of the most recent thinking in relationship building as well as individuals who confront the customer on a daily basis.
- 3 steps to assertive behaviour to get difficult messages around in tactful, respectful manner
- Complaint handling and client interaction
- Demonstrate flexible ways of dealing with difficult clients
- Have standard ways to solve common customer problems
- How to Offer customer service over the telephone
- Know how to handle customer behavior by understanding their needs and expectations
- Recognise what employees are searching for to be genuinely engaged.
- Turning disappointment into delight
- Why finding new customers costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
An excellent course acceptable for all management and staff. Our courses can be tailored to fit the requirements of every business when dealing with both internal and external customers, regardless of industry or the size of your enterprise.
Our focus is on you, and we will provide a customer service training workshop that is just what your company needs.
This Customer Service Training Course is for professionals who want to make a significant contribution to their company’s image or bottom line and make their own lives easier by always providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
We can adapted to your precise needs and the examples used can be very specific to your organisation.
Customer Service Training sessions offered in Barlyne if you’re a business looking for a customised training session. Workshops available in Canberra, Parramatta, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne and Adelaide.