Barkstead Customised Customer Service Training
An engaging customer service training class to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or time-management training options available.
Good customer service is critical for all businesses, large or small. It can have a direct effect on customer loyalty and where prospective customers decide to invest their money. To put it simply, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher degree of customer satisfaction you will enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more revenue.
Providing great customer service is an art.
This course helps customer service providers understand the importance of their role and develop essential skills necessary to provide superior customer service.
- 3 steps to assertive behaviour to get difficult messages across in tactful, respectful manner
- Communicate effectively with your clients via email, phone, and in person.
- Delight the customer by going beyond customer satisfaction
- Factors of good and bad communication on the telephone
- How using excellent customer service can create return business
- Nature of communication – what it is and why it goes wrong
- Respond to customer requests with a sense of urgency
- Understand that neutral or indifferent service loses customers, creates dissatisfaction
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for team members at all levels who are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external clients.
Our customer service training is always adapting to the most frequent method of communication used to connect with your customers e.g. face to face, phone, email.
This program provides tools to identify the many ingredients that contribute to difficult customer situations; understand and defeat them and demonstrate how customer recovery can benefit your company.
We’ll provide you invaluable know-how on a wide range of topics like organizing your desk, proper email etiquette, dealing with tough customers, and how customer service will make your business excel.
If you are located in Barkstead and require a customised training session for your group, Please contact us.