Customised Customer Service Training For Bareena
Customer service isn’t a department. It’s a philosophy to be adopted by every employee.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and be confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
Increasingly, customers are valuing customer service over and above both product quality and reduced costs so increasing customer support is vital.
This course discusses how to connect with the customer and illustrates how to handle customer service on the telephone, in-person, responding to and sending e-mail, and when dealing with challenging customers.
- 11 creative techniques to sharpen your listening skills
- Communicate more assertively and effectively
- Delight the customer by going beyond customer satisfaction
- How to exceed customer expectations
- Identifying the nature of customer complaints
- Handle Different Stressful Situations with the Irate, Rambling, Insistent, Threatening or Vulgar Customers
- Recognize that service delivery is a single response worth
- The lifetime value of existing customers
- Using positive language and tone of voice
About This Customer Service Training Session
Companies will need to give their employees access to a larger range of knowledge source, subject matter experts, examples of best practices and other individuals’ experience of customer services.
Please contact us about specific articles and customisation.
Schedule the training when it is convenient for your staff. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line workers, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
Please contact us for more information on Customer Service Training for your business in Bareena.