Bardwell Valley Local Customised Customer Service Training
Better customer care may be that difference causing clients to choose you over other providers offering the very same products or services.
Feedback from workshop participants tells us that they could immediately apply their new skills to their workplace the following day.
Our Customer Service experts can assist by sharing the lessons we’ve learned during our history and show how establishing core values can help companies meet their targets.
This Program Introduces the basic concepts of customer service and dives into effective customer service techniques and practices.
- Attitudinal Issues
- Creates a professional and proactive picture for the company through service criteria
- Effective Methods for building customer loyalty
- Handling customer enquiries
- Importance of first impressions , as viewed from the customer’s standpoint
- Nature of customer service – the facts and the myths
- Satisfying the client’s basic needs
- Understand that all companies are in the ‘connection’ business
- What is Customer Service?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels that are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external customers.
Our Customer Service class will engage, instruct and equip your team members with the skills required for frequently tough customer service based roles.
Simply put, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher level of customer satisfaction you may enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more earnings.
You will learn ways to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive market, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
For a local session customised to suit Bardwell Valley teams contact us.