Customised Customer Service Training In Bardon
An engaging customer service training course to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or one-day training options available.
Do you understand customer requirements and problems and would like to provide advice to staff members?
Most successful companies and companies take customer service very seriously.
This system provides managers with the tools to construct a customer centric organisation using the most up to date customer support strategies for building and sustaining a culture of service excellence.
- 3 simple rules for answering another person’s phone
- Consult and communicate effectively with relevant people
- Easier management of staff and customer problems because of increased satisfaction of staff and customers
- How to do ‘service recovery’ and turn an irate customer into a positive advocate
- Identifying challenging customer requests
- Know how to defuse situations with clients and to handle demanding situations
- Relationship triangle trust and loyalty
- Strategies for managing complaints to the client’s complete satisfaction
- What does good service look like and feel like?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels who are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external clients.Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service course will give you the skills to deal with complicated or challenging customer service situations.
This course session includes an engaging blend of lecture, group interaction, and role-playing to enhance retention of their training.
You will learn the causes of poor customer support, good customer support skills and how to deal with complaints.
Customer Service Training available in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Parramatta, Brisbane and Adelaide. This session can be customised to match your business if you’re located in Bardon.