Customer Service Training In Barcaldine Downs
As the first line of contact with customers, service agents can affect customer perceptions and ensure their satisfaction and loyalty.
Have you got well-developed skills and a broad understanding of customer service plans?
Most customer service training emphasises skills and behaviors. These are important. However, delivering the best possible customer service — maintaining your customer retention high — requires more than basic training, it requires cultural change.
The significance of a corporate culture that fulfills and excites its workers cannot be underestimated.
- Body language skills
- Creates a professional and proactive image for the company through service criteria
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service focused supervisor.
- Factors of good and poor communication on the phone
- Individual and group exercises, facilitated group discussion
- Looking for all the ways you can deliver, not reasons you can not
- Remember to use ‘please’ and ‘thank-you’ and offer world-class courtesy
- The right and wrong ways to say “no”
- What customer service is
About This Customer Service Training Session
Each workshop presents techniques for managing challenging customers and situations and also offers opportunities to apply new skills to support interactions.
Learn the strategies involved in exceeding customer needs and guiding staff to understand and retain customer relationships.
Providing excellent customer service is critical to the long-term viability of every enterprise.
This training session is designed for groups such as sales, marketing, telesales and customer service teams seeking to improve the customer experience throughout the customer journey.
Ask us about a customised training session at Barcaldine Downs.