Banyo Local Customised Customer Service Training
Customer Service Training provides your entire team with the knowledge and skills required to constantly exceeded guest expectations.
Have you got well-developed skills and a broad understanding of customer service plans?
Our customer services class is ideally suited to those already working in a customer service capacity, or contemplating exploring a new career area.
This course discusses how to connect with the customer and illustrates how to handle customer service on the telephone, in-person, responding to and sending email, and when dealing with challenging customers.
- Anticipating customer needs before they become an issue
- Complaint handling practice
- Encourage ideas, suggestions and observations from all employees.
- How to get assistance from managers, coworkers, and staff
- Value of developing lasting relationships
- Learn lessons from your most difficult customers
- Record customer service standards and link them back to company objectives.
- The Value and Belief of Customer Care
- Why you lose customers
About This Customer Service Training Session
Exploring all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course will not only help you manage, track and report on the effectiveness of your service to customers, but manage customer complaints in a professional manner.
One-day instructor-led customer service training classes are offered at your site for up to 15 students per course.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and service staff in copy and support roles to build, maintain, and increase a loyal customer base.
You will learn the causes of poor customer support, very good customer care skills and how to deal with complaints.
Customised Customer Service Training for Banyo teams.