Customer Service Training For Banyenong Area
Better customer care may be that gap causing clients to choose you above other providers offering the same products or services.
Fantastic customer service is vital for all businesses, large or small. It can have a direct effect on customer loyalty and where prospective customers choose to spend their money. Simply put, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher level of customer satisfaction you may enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more earnings.
In today’s rapidly changing business world, the trick to a successful organisation isn’t only about providing an excellent product or service, but also about providing great customer care.
This workshop will provide you the skills to provide a level of customer service that sets your organisation apart. You will learn ways to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive market, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- Appreciate how their individual effort counts towards the success of the organisation
- Dealing with customers in person
- Dealing with difficult, overbearing Clients
- Set a customer complaint policy.
- Importance of first impressions , as viewed from the customer’s standpoint
- Personal presentation tips
- Respond to client requests with a sense of urgency
- Understand how the service-profit chain affects your organisation.
- What is Customer Service?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Customer service training programs improve the customer service skills and abilities of your employees and equip them with the customer support tools mentioned above.
Loyal customers tell others and promote the benefits of your services and products.
This Customer Service Training Course is for professionals who want to make a substantial contribution to their company’s image or bottom line and make their own lives easier by consistently providing exceptional customer service to both external and internal clients.
We can customise the program so it’s contextualised to suit you and your office requirements.
The training is made for local companies within the Banyenong region.