Customer Service Training In Banyabba
Being able to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the client is satisfied, will decrease the amount of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the principal drivers of consumer satisfaction.
Engage your team with customer service training that’s easy to implement and simple to use.
Our customer service skills training is specifically designed to develop the participants skills and behaviours to provide exceptional customer care.
This workshop will provide you the skills to provide a level of customer service that sets your organisation apart. You will learn ways to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive marketplace, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- Attract customer compliments which are recorded, recognised and rewarded
- Complaint handling and customer interaction
- Delight the Customer by Exceeding their Expectations
- Group discussion, short practice sessions in pairs with comments
- Identified ways they could add value to customer relationships and exceed expectations
- Obtain customer feedback to continuously refine a customer support program
- Surprise and delight customers by under promising and over delivering.
- The 80 / 20 Rule — why you should ‘super-serve’ your top 20%
- What your customers, want, need and anticipate
About This Customer Service Training Session
An important part of the training is to offer solutions to meet those needs and expectations through consistent and positively reinforced training.
In order to create customer satisfaction, you need to go beyond good customer service and exceed your customers’ expectations with exceptional service every time.
The more you know about your customers the more enabled your staff will be and the better results you’ll get from training. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line workers, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with clients!
The training is created for local business within the Banyabba area.