Customised Customer Service Training In Bannerton
An engaging customer service training course to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or one-day training options available.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this client service class will give you the skills to provide deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
People who interact directly with a client needs to have a skillset and mindset to meet or exceed a client’s expectations.
This customer service course will provide practical techniques for improving how to deal with customers in a broad array of challenging situations.
- Being a positive influence and ambassador
- Communicate more assertively and effectively
- Enjoy their work more, so customers can feel their excitement for their role
- Helps you become an asset to your organisation by providing tactics and approaches to meet or surpass customer expectations
- Identify ways to truly meet your customers’ needs.
- Know How to Influence the Attitude of Your Customers
- Realize that service delivery is a single response worth
- Up selling and cross selling Methods
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
Assessing all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course will not just help you manage, monitor and report on the effectiveness of your service to clients, but handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
Learn the strategies involved in exceeding customer needs and directing staff to understand and retain customer relationships.
This system carries customer service training to the highest level.
We can also design a full-year and multi-year customer service program to build and maintain a customer-focused culture.
Ask us about a customised training session in Bannerton.