Bankstown Square Local Customised Customer Service Training
Better customer care may be that gap causing clients to choose you over other suppliers offering the same products or services.
Every single contact between you and the client is important. This course can help you recognize the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the telephone or via email.
Regardless of the size or type of your business, the importance of customer service training for its success is undeniable
This customer service training can allow you to train yourself, your staff, and your company not only to head off issues, but also to rise to a level of service excellence.
- Addresses the skills necessary to provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
- Confidently handle unhappy customers and produce a solution-centric approach to complaints.
- Demonstrate flexible ways of dealing with difficult clients
- How listening could surmount a tense situation
- How we ‘manage’ our customers
- Presentation, revolving flipchart exercise in small groups, group review
- Document customer details in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Taking ownership of problems
- Using positive language and tone of voice
About This Customer Service Training Session
Each workshop presents techniques for managing challenging clients and situations and also offers opportunities to apply new skills to service interactions.
Participants will learn to “wow” customers and build strong customer support teams. Professional, certified instructors with extensive experience in the service industry teach the classes. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line workers, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with clients!
Please contact us for more information on Customer Service Training for your business in Bankstown Square.