Customer Service Training For Banksia Area
Customers are any organisation’s best assets.
Do you understand customer needs and problems and would like to provide advice to staff members?
Providing exceptional customer service starts with understanding who your customers are and establishing a client focus to meet their needs.
This program provides supervisors with the tools to construct a customer centric organisation utilizing the most up to date customer support strategies for sustaining and building a culture of service excellence.
- 3 simple rules for answering another person’s phone
- Course Overview
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you handle.
- Establish a customer complaint policy.
- Include a staff training program and review staff performance frequently.
- Manage stressful situations with customers face-to-face and over the telephone
- Review customer satisfaction with service delivery with verifiable information while maintaining reporting processes to compare changes in customer satisfaction
- The 80 / 20 Rule — why you should ‘super-serve’ your top 20 percent
- Ways to make a winning first impression
About This Customer Service Training Session
Establishing a successful customer service program on your business requires dedication from yourself and your own staff.
Learn the strategies involved in exceeding customer needs and guiding staff to comprehend and retain customer relationships.
Satisfied customers are loyal customers.
We can customise the program so it is contextualised to suit you and your office requirements.
This Customer Service Training can be customised to suit the local area of Banksia.