Customised Customer Service Training For Banksia Park Area
As the first line of contact with clients, service representatives can influence customer perceptions and ensure their satisfaction and loyalty.
If you’re searching to offer excellent, outstanding service then this program is ideal for all employees who deal with external and internal customers.
Our training offers advanced customer service tips for your organization depending on the content field or competency that you want to improve.
See the skills required to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external clients.
- Anticipating customer needs before they become a problem
- Consequences of poor service
- Dealing with objections
- How to do ‘service recovery’ and turn an irate client into a positive urge
- Identifying the nature of customer complaints
- Presentation, revolving flipchart exercise in small groups, group review
- Recognize the value of providing excellent service to both external and internal clients
- Understand each customer is worth the sum total of all transactions over time
- Use verifiable data while maintaining reporting procedures to compare changes in client satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Companies will need to give their employees access to a wider range of knowledge source, subject matter specialists, examples of best practices and other individuals’ experience of customer service.
Learn the strategies involved in exceeding customer needs and guiding staff to comprehend and retain customer relationships.
The plan of short modules which may be delivered by group leaders to equip their people with the knowledge and skills to deliver the expertise.
We’re also proficient at providing bespoke training courses in customer services, as well as longer term programmes to meet specific organisation goals and service standards.
For more information on this Banksia Park Customer Service Training session contact us.