Customer Service Training For Banksia Grove Area
Searching for customer service training classes?
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and be confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
In today’s increasingly competitive markets, providing exceptional customer support is increasingly important to differentiate you and your opponents.
This course is ideal for anyone seeking training in customer service and client care.
- 3 simple rules for answering another person’s phone
- Dealing with difficult clients and complaints
- Effective questioning techniques
- Establishing customer needs and responding to requests
- How using excellent customer service can generate return business
- Personal presentation tips
- Stepping into your clients shoes
- The 3 Principles of superior customer support
- What makes customers stay, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels who are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external customers.
Participants will learn key concepts and participate in facilitated exercises and discussions that will personalize the customer support content to their specific functions and responsibilities in the business.
This course focuses on analysing needs, priorities and problem investigations in the delivery of service to clients.
With a selection of training options, take a look at a number of the most popular themes or have us design something specific for you.
Looking for interactive and transformational Customer Service Training for staff in your workplace? Contact us to discuss how we can help ignite your team’s performance.