Customer Service Training In Banjup
Having the ability to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the client is satisfied, will reduce the number of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is one of the principal drivers of customer satisfaction.
Employees that are properly trained and demonstrate professional customer service skills, can enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Learn the principles of customer service, with ideas on how to provide excellent customer support to improve your bottom line.
You’ll discover how to communicate effectively over email with coworkers/ customers, record and retrieve product and customer information on a database and handle complaints, cope with stress and react effectively to customers.
- Use the basic aspects of customer service in a company
- Communicate and collaborate with customers utilising efficient communication processes
- Delight the customer by going beyond customer satisfaction
- Examples of exceptional customer service skills
- How to Offer customer service over the telephone
- Know how to handle customer behaviour by understanding their needs and expectations
- Sharing our own experiences of good and bad service
- Turning disappointment into delight
- What your customers, want, need and anticipate
About This Customer Service Training Session
Completing this course can help you understand why businesses need good customer care.
Please contact us about specific articles and customisation.
This one-day course investigates the essence of truly exceptional customer service, providing the skills to react to customer and client needs.
We can adapted to your precise needs and the examples used can be quite specific to your organisation.
If you are located in Banjup and require a customised training session for your group, please get in touch with us.