Customised Customer Service Training For Bangor
Having the ability to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the customer is satisfied, will decrease the amount of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is one of the primary drivers of consumer satisfaction.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and be confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
It’s the duty of the organisation to supply the sort of high-quality customer service training required to provide customers with positive experiences.
This course is fantastic for call centers wanting to keep abreast of the most recent thinking in relationship building as well as individuals who face the client on a daily basis.
- Addresses the skills required to provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
- Create a reputation for reliability by fulfilling their promises to customers
- Easier management of staff and customer problems due to increased satisfaction of employees and customers
- Exemplary service and how to achieve same
- Identifying ways to add value and exceed customer expectations
- Practical exercises in pairs and trios with group conversation
- Recognise who the clients are and what they’re looking for.
- The secrets to good rapport with customers and partners
- What your customers, want, need and expect
About This Customer Service Training Session
Assessing all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course will not only help you manage, monitor and report on the effectiveness of your service to clients, but manage customer complaints in a professional manner.
Loyal customers tell others and promote the benefits of your products and services.
This Customer Service Training Course is for professionals who wish to make a significant contribution to their company’s image or bottom line and create their own lives easier by always providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients.
You will learn the causes of poor customer support, good customer support skills and how to deal with complaints.
Require a quote for your Bangor company Contact us today.