Customised Customer Service Training In Ban Ban
Clients are any organisation’s best assets.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this client service course will give you the skills to offer deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
In today’s increasingly competitive markets, delivering exceptional customer support is increasingly important to differentiate you and your opponents. The course teaches service representatives critical skills in the areas of professionalism, communication, managing the telephone, managing the customer, managing job stress and other abilities such as cross-selling.
- Active listening skills on the telephone
- Consequences of poor service
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service focused manager.
- How to do ‘service recovery’ and turn an irate customer to a positive urge
- How your attitude affects customers
- Know how to defuse situations with customers and to handle demanding situations
- Recognise and reward staff behaviour that you want repeated.
- The value of a Vision Statement
- What customer service is
About This Customer Service Training Session
Terrific customer service training covers essential behaviours, service strategies, and service systems that collectively ensure an exceptional customer experience.
One-day instructor-led customer service training classes are offered at your site for up to 15 students per course.
The design of short modules which can be delivered by team leaders to equip their people with the skills and knowledge to deliver the expertise.
We can also design a full-year and multi-year customer service program to develop and sustain a customer-focused culture.
Your Customer Service Training could be customised to match the local Ban Ban area if you have a team.