Bamganie Local Customer Service Training
Delivering first-class support is a successful strategy for everyone.
Each and every contact between you and the customer is vital. This course will allow you to recognize the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the telephone or via email.
One good customer service experience can change the whole perception a client holds towards the organization.
You’ll discover how to communicate effectively over email with coworkers/ clients, record and retrieve product and client information on a database and handle complaints, cope with stress and respond effectively to customers.
- Always welcome a customer with friendliness and a willingness to serve
- Course Overview
- Diagnose problems in fitting service delivery to clients and immediately action procedures to resolve customer complaints
- How to get the support of supervisors, coworkers, and staff
- Identifying the nature of customer complaints
- Nature of client service – the facts and the myths
- Seek ways to continuously improve
- The impact of bad service on an organisation
- What does great service look like and feel like?
About This Customer Service Training Session
An excellent course suitable for all staff and management. Our courses can be tailored to meet the demands of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, regardless of industry or the size of your business.
Participants will learn key concepts and participate in facilitated exercises and discussions that will personalize the customer support content to their specific functions and responsibilities in the business.
This Customer Service Training Course is for professionals who want to make a significant contribution to their company’s image or bottom line and create their own lives simpler by consistently providing exceptional customer service to both external and internal clients.
We’re also experienced at providing bespoke training courses in customer services, in addition to longer term programmes to fulfill specific organisation goals and service standards.
Providing local training options to your Bamganie business.