Customised Customer Service Training In Bamboo
Customer expectations are on an all-time high. In spite of continual insights, many customer needs are still not fulfilled. This is a clear indication that training needs to be more strict.
Employees who are properly trained and demonstrate professional customer service skills, can enhance customer loyalty and satisfaction. So as to stick out in today’s business environment, an individual cannot hope to get by just meeting customer expectations.
This 1-day customer service training course introduces entry-level customer service agents to the basic principles and techniques necessary to provide excellent service.
- Ask key employees what they already do to provide decent customer service.
- Consequences of poor service
- Develop more confidence and ability as a problem-solver
- Handling customer enquiries
- Interpersonal skills with customers
- Practised how to turn customer support disappointment into a positive experience
- Responsibility for customer service
- Things we tell customers and things we don’t
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
An fantastic course acceptable for all management and staff. Our courses can be tailored to meet the requirements of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, regardless of industry or the size of your business.
Participants will learn key concepts and participate in facilitated exercises and discussions that will personalize the customer service content to their specific roles and responsibilities in the organization.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and service staff in copy and support functions to build, preserve, and increase a loyal customer base.
We can customise the program so it’s contextualised to suit you and your office needs.
Customer Service Training are offered for individuals in all big cities, customised training onsite is available in Bamboo.