Customer Service Training For Balwyn North Area
Customer service is not a department. It is a philosophy to be adopted by every employee.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and be confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
Our customer service skills training is specifically designed to develop the participants skills and behaviours to provide exceptional customer care.
This course covers essential topics in providing quality customer service.
- 5 ways to improve your over-the-phone persona
- Create a positive impression on your customers and enhance the image of your organisation
- Define what great customer service is for others and yourself.
- Defining Customer Service
- Factors of good and poor communication on the telephone
- Identified ways they could add value to customer relationships and exceed expectations
- Pre-planning to get the most from time, priorities and people
- Relationship triangle trust and loyalty
- The value of a Vision Statement
- Why finding new clients costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
Each workshop presents techniques for managing challenging customers and scenarios and also offers opportunities to apply new skills to service interactions.Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service course will give you the skills to deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
The course will provide you the skills to develop customer loyalty and will instruct you how to take care of yourself and feel confident in any customer situation.
We can adapted to your specific requirements and the examples used can be very specific to your organisation.
Customer Service Training Offered in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne, Parramatta and Canberra. This session can be customised to match your business if you’re located in Balwyn North.