Customer Service Training For Balliang Area
An engaging customer service training course to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or one-day training options available.
Each and every contact between you and the client is vital. This course can help you recognize the fundamental principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the phone or via email.
Providing exceptional customer service begins with understanding who your customers are and establishing a customer attention to satisfy their needs.
Whether your staff members come into contact with clients face-to-face, on the phone, or through email and chat service programmes, customer service training will make a difference.
- 5 ways to reduce costly mistakes
- Dealing with anger and complaining customers
- Define what great customer support is for others and yourself.
- Defining Customer Service
- How to express appreciation
- Identify the needs and priorities of the organisation in providing services to clients
- Listened effectively, asked questions and summarised to respond fully to a customer request
- Review customer satisfaction with service delivery
- Taking ownership of problems
- Use verifiable data while maintaining reporting processes to compare changes in customer satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels that are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external customers.
Please contact us about specific content and customisation.
The more you know about your customers the more empowered your staff will be and the better results you will get from training.
Whether you want a public course or a group session in your offices, we can supply what you want at a price that will guarantee a wonderful return on your investment.
Providing local training options to your Balliang company.