Customer Service Training For Ballangeich Area
As the first line of contact with clients, service representatives can influence customer perceptions and ensure their loyalty and satisfaction.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service course will provide you the skills to offer deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
Our customer services class is ideally suited to those already working in a customer service capacity, or considering exploring a new career area.
This customer support course will provide participants with the knowledge and skills needed to make certain that products and services are delivered and maintained to the standards your customers have come to expect.
- Apply the basic aspects of customer service in a company
- Complaints and why we need them
- Demonstration, facilitated group review, pairs exercise with group review
- Factors of voice which add and detract from the message and picture being portrayed
- How to keep from becoming upset and unraveled
- Pre-planning to get the Most out of time, people and priorities
- Responsibility for customer service
- Take ownership of a client problem; follow it through to resolution, and follow up to confirm the problem is resolved to their satisfaction
- Why finding new clients costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
An important aspect of the training is to provide solutions to meet those needs and expectations through consistent and positively reinforced training.
No travel expenses, the training is conducted at your own facility.
Providing excellent customer service is essential to the long-term viability of each enterprise.
We can customise the program so it is contextualised to suit you and your office needs.
If you want to book a session for your group in Ballangeich please let us know.