Customer Service Training For Ballan
Customer Service Training provides your entire team with the knowledge and skills required to continuously exceeded guest expectations.
Feedback from workshop participants informs us that they can immediately apply their new skills to their workplace the next day.
Irrespective of the size or type of your business, the importance of customer service training for its achievement is undeniable The course teaches service agents critical skills in the areas of professionalism, communication, managing the call, managing the customer, managing job stress and other abilities such as cross-selling.
- 12 poor listening habits and how to avoid them
- Complaint handling and customer interaction
- Define what great customer service is for others and yourself.
- Defining Customer Service
- How to identify and address the needs of your customers
- How to make your customers love you and tell everyone they know
- Nature of client service – the facts and the myths
- Review customer satisfaction with service delivery
- Understanding the customer’s situation
- What your clients, desire, need and anticipate
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels who are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external clients.
Our customer service training programs already include many great research-proven topics for you to choose from.
This customer service course is appropriate for anybody who has responsibility for serving internal or external clients.
We can customise the program so it is contextualised to suit you and your workplace needs.
We can run this Customer Service Training onsite in Ballan.