Balladonia Customer Service Training
An engaging customer service training class to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or time-management training options available.
Good customer service is vital for all businesses, big or small. It can have a direct impact on customer loyalty and where potential customers decide to invest their money. Simply put, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher level of customer satisfaction you will enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more revenue.
In this customer service training course, participants learn the crucial skills necessary to deliver exceptional customer service through real world exercises and group activities.
This program provides supervisors with the tools to build a customer centric organisation utilizing the most up to date customer support strategies for sustaining and building a culture of service excellence.
- 5 ways to reduce costly mistakes
- Dealing with customers in person
- Develop and execute strategies and methods to improve customer service delivery
- How listening can surmount a tense situation
- Importance of developing lasting relationships
- Putting yourself in the customer’s shoes
- Say no without using the ‘no’ word and avoid disappointing a customer
- The lifetime value of existing customers
- Using positive language and tone of voice
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer support program formalises the level of customer service you aim to provide, and what practical things you will do to achieve this.
Our customer service training is always aligned to the most frequent method of communication used to connect with your clients e.g. face to face, telephone, email.
To put it simply, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher level of customer satisfaction you may enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more earnings.
This training session is designed for groups such as sales, marketing, telesales and customer service groups seeking to improve the customer experience throughout the customer journey.
The practice is created for local companies within the Balladonia area.