Ball Bay Customised Customer Service Training
Clients are any organisation’s best assets.
Fantastic customer service is critical for all businesses, big or small. It may have a direct effect on customer loyalty and where prospective customers decide to spend their money.
In this course, the learner will learn about customer service and its connection to the global market, the meaning of ‘great service’, and what the customer expects.
This workshop will provide you the skills to provide a level of customer service that sets your organisation apart. You will learn ways to attract, connect with and keep customers in a competitive marketplace, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- Actively look for ways to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations
- Customer contact model and service standards
- Easier management of staff and customer problems due to increased satisfaction of staff and clients
- Handling customer enquiries
- How to make customers feel important, and why you need to
- Make decisions to overcome problems and adapt customer services
- Review recruitment practices to ensure you hire the right front-line staff.
- The lifetime value of existing clients
- What customer service is
About This Customer Service Training Session
Establishing a successful customer service program in your business requires dedication from yourself and your staff.
Our customer service training programs already include many great research-proven topics for you to select from.
This program is designed for professionals looking to enhance the customer service experience and develop techniques to build strong customer relationships.
Whether you want a public class or a group session in your offices, we can provide exactly what you want at a price that will guarantee a wonderful return on your investment.
Customer Service Training available in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Parramatta, Brisbane and Adelaide. This session can be customised to suit your company if you are located in Ball Bay.