Balintore Local Customer Service Training
Customer experience training is crucial for any organization that works with clients or clients.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and become confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
The benefits of good customer service are endless.
This lively and interactive, course was designed to help individuals acquire knowledge and skills necessary for producing memorable service experiences leading to customer loyalty.
- Assess customer needs and provide constructive information to promote the improvement of customer service delivery
- Customers’ psychological needs
- Developed skills in engaging with customers and managing their enquiries effectively
- Have the knowledge, skills and desire to resolve a customer’s query or problem on the first call.
- Introducing colleagues to resolve customer service issue
- Lessens stress by providing skills to de-escalate challenging situations
- Stepping into your clients shoes
- Turning disappointment into delight
- Why you lose customers
About This Customer Service Training Session
Companies will need to provide their employees access to a wider range of knowledge source, subject matter specialists, examples of best practices and other peoples’ experience of customer service.
Our customer service training is always aligned to the most frequent method of communication used to connect with your clients e.g. face to face, telephone, email.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and support staff in copy and support functions to build, preserve, and increase a loyal customer base. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line employees, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
Quality customised Customer Service Training accessible in Balintore if you’ve got a team.