Balfours Peak Customer Service Training
As the first line of contact with clients, service agents can influence customer perceptions and ensure their satisfaction and loyalty.
Every single contact between you and the client is vital. This course will help you recognize the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the telephone or via email.
Increasingly, consumers are valuing customer support over and over both product quality and reduced costs so increasing customer service is very important.
When your employees are properly trained and demonstrate professional service skills, your organization’s customer loyalty and satisfaction improve
- 5 ways to improve your over-the-phone persona
- Consult and communicate effectively with relevant people
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you manage.
- Handling work based customer requests
- Interpersonal skills with customers
- Professional Telephone Techniques and Courtesy
- Surprise and delight customers by under promising and over delivering.
- Understand how the service-profit chain affects your organisation.
- What makes customers stay, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer service program formalises the level of customer service you aim to supply, and what practical things you will do to accomplish this.
Learn the principles of customer service, with tips on the best way to provide excellent customer service to improve your bottom line.
This one-day course investigates the essence of truly exceptional customer service, providing the skills to react to customer and customer needs.
This training session is designed for groups such as sales, marketing, telesales and customer service teams looking to improve the customer experience throughout the customer journey.
Contact us now for more information on conducting a Customer Service Training in Balfours Peak.