Baldry Local Customised Customer Service Training
Customer service is not a department. It’s a philosophy to be adopted by every employee.
Engage your staff with customer service training that’s easy to implement and simple to use.
One good customer service experience can change the entire perception a customer holds towards the organization.
This course discusses how to connect with the customer and illustrates how to manage customer service on the phone, in-person, responding to and sending e-mail, and when dealing with challenging customers.
- Actively look for ways to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations
- Build trust with clients by informing when a promise cannot be fulfilled
- Empowers you with techniques to deal with difficult or problematic situations
- Set a customer complaint policy.
- How your attitude affects clients
- Listening fully and with attention
- Realize the value of providing excellent service to both external and internal customers
- Up selling and cross selling Methods
- Use verifiable data while maintaining reporting processes to compare changes in client satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for team members at all levels who are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external clients.
Our courses can be tailored to satisfy the demands of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, irrespective of industry or the size of your company.
Simply put, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher level of customer satisfaction you may enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more revenue.
Whether you need a public class or a group session in your offices, we can provide what you want at a price that will guarantee a wonderful return on your investment.
For a local session customised to suit Baldry teams contact us.