Bald Ridge Local Customised Customer Service Training
Trying to find customer service training courses?
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and be confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
Our customer service skills training is specifically designed to develop the participants skills and behaviours to provide exceptional customer care.
This customer service training can allow you to train yourself, your employees, and your company not only to head off issues, but also to rise to a level of service excellence.
- Enjoy how their individual effort counts towards the achievement of the organisation
- Create a positive impression on your customers and enhance the image of your organisation
- Enjoy their work more, so clients can feel their excitement for their role
- How to avoid making a bad phone impression
- Identifying challenging customer requests
- Know how to handle customer behavior by understanding their needs and expectations
- Review customer satisfaction with service delivery using verifiable information while maintaining reporting processes to compare changes in client satisfaction
- Teaches skills for handling difficult, abusive and high maintenance customers.
- Why the choices you make with each customer contact are so significant
About This Customer Service Training Session
Establishing a successful customer service program on your business demands dedication from yourself and your own staff.
Please contact us about specific content and customisation.
This Customer Service Training Course is for professionals who want to make a significant contribution to their company’s image or bottom line and create their own lives simpler by always providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients.
We can customise the program so it’s contextualised to suit you and your office requirements.
Looking for interactive and transformational Customer Service Training for staff in your workplace? Contact us to discuss how we can help spark your team’s performance.