Customised Customer Service Training For Baking Board
Customer service is carefully and deliberately designed to match your business — not by doing different things, rather by doing the exact things differently.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service class will provide you the skills to provide deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
Most successful businesses and businesses take customer service very seriously.
This workshop will provide you the skills to provide a level of customer service that sets your organisation apart. You will learn methods to attract, connect with and keep customers in a competitive marketplace, such as how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- 5 ways to improve your over-the-phone persona
- Creates a professional and proactive picture for the company
- Enhance each customer interaction with friendliness and go the extra mile
- How to get assistance from managers, coworkers, and staff
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer support and your company practices and policies.
- Nature of communication – what it is and why it goes wrong
- Sharing our own experiences of good and poor service
- Telephone greetings that set a positive stage
- Why the choices you make with each customer contact are so significant
About This Customer Service Training Session
Great customer service training covers essential behaviors, service plans, and service systems that collectively ensure an exceptional customer experience.
If you’re in a customer focused role or you handle a customer service group, this program is perfect as it will better enable you to deliver high quality service to clients and clients.
The course incorporates role-playing exercises, team exercises, and discussions of concepts that are most applicable when tailored to the experiences of their pupils.
Throughout the program, you’ll receive training that takes you in the principles of customer care through to providing quality customer feedback and customer satisfaction as a means of improving and possibly growing your business.
The practice is made for local business within the Baking Board region.