Customised Customer Service Training For Bakers Creek Area
Customer experience training is crucial for any organization that works with clients or clients.
Do you understand customer requirements and problems and would like to provide advice to staff members?
Most successful businesses and companies take customer service very seriously.
This 1-day customer service training class introduces entry-level customer service agents to the fundamental principles and techniques necessary to deliver excellent service.
- 3 simple rules for answering another person’s phone
- Creates a professional and proactive picture for the Business
- Deliver bad news to clients in a more positive way.
- Explore the principles of great service
- Identify the needs and priorities of the organisation in providing services to customers
- Personal presentation tips
- Recognise what employees are looking for to be genuinely engaged.
- Techniques for managing complaints to the customer’s complete satisfaction
- Why you lose customers
About This Customer Service Training Session
Companies will need to give their employees access to a larger range of knowledge source, subject matter specialists, examples of best practices and other peoples’ experience of customer service.
Our courses can be tailored to meet the demands of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, irrespective of industry or the size of your company.
The customer service training is either a full or half-day customer service workshop focussed on the crucial role people play in building customer loyalty and creating positive service experiences.
We’ve got tons of great customer service training courses which will be a great fit for you and your team.
Looking for interactive and transformational Customer Service Training for staff in your workplace? Contact us to discuss how we can help spark your team’s performance.