Bakers Bend Local Customer Service Training
As the first line of contact with clients, service agents can influence customer perceptions and ensure their satisfaction and loyalty.
Exceptional customer service is a crucial element for any business, continually improving abilities to achieve peak levels of performance and sales success.
It costs less to retain loyal customers than to acquire new ones. Additionally, satisfied clients are more receptive to additional sales messages and are likely to refer others to this business.
This class discusses how to connect with the customer and illustrates how to manage customer service on the phone, in-person, responding to and sending email, and when dealing with challenging clients.
- Apply critical communication skills
- Create a reputation for reliability by fulfilling their promises to customers
- Demonstrate flexible ways of dealing with difficult clients
- Group discussion, short practice sessions in pairs with feedback
- Internal vs. External customers
- Pre-planning to get the Most out of time, priorities and people
- Reward customers with a customer loyalty program.
- Taking ownership of problems
- Ways to make a winning first impression
About This Customer Service Training Session
Customer service training programs improve the customer service skills and skills of your employees and equip them with the customer support tools mentioned previously.
Our customer service training is always adapting to the most frequent method of communication used to connect with your customers e.g. face to face, telephone, email.
The course includes role-playing drills, group exercises, and discussions of concepts that are most applicable when tailored to the experiences of their students.
We can customise the program so it is contextualised to suit you and your workplace needs.
This session could be conducted on site at Bakers Bend.