Bakers Beach Customer Service Training
Complex customer service functions are in demand across a complete spectrum of industries and workplaces, including banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centers, help desks, reception, front of company and counter support.
Exceptional customer service is a critical element for any company, continually improving skills to attain peak levels of performance and sales success.
Providing exceptional customer service begins with knowing who your customers are and establishing a customer attention to meet their needs.
This course helps customer service providers understand the importance of their role and develop essential skills necessary to provide superior customer service.
- Active listening including taking notes
- Complaint handling practice
- Delight the customer by going beyond customer satisfaction
- Handling customer enquiries
- Interpersonal skills with customers
- Lessens stress by providing skills to de-escalate challenging situations
- Respond to and report on customer feedback and complaints
- The right and wrong ways to say “no”
- What does great service look like and feel like?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for team members at all levels who are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external clients.
In order to create customer satisfaction, you need to go beyond great customer service and exceed your clients’ expectations with exceptional service every time. Professional, certified instructors with extensive experience in the service industry teach the classes.
We can also design a full-year and multi-year customer service program to build and sustain a customer-focused culture.
For a local session customised to suit Bakers Beach groups contact us.