Bakara Well Customised Customer Service Training
Being able to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the customer is satisfied, will decrease the amount of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is one of the primary drivers of consumer satisfaction.
If you’re in a customer focused role or you handle a customer service group, this program is perfect as it will better help you provide high quality service to customers and clients.
Most customer service training emphasises skills and behaviours. These are important. However, delivering the best possible customer service — keeping your customer retention high — requires more than basic training, it requires cultural change.
This dynamic and interactive, course has been designed to help people acquire knowledge and skills necessary for creating memorable service encounters leading to customer loyalty.
- Answer the phone in a standard way and with a smile
- Building and maintaining rapport
- Delivering bad news to customers in a professional way
- Get serious about providing great customer service.
- Identifying the nature of customer complaints
- Raise the bar on customer service and marketing strategies
- React to a criticism as an opportunity for service recovery and to improve systems
- Responsiveness — how can we improve
- Things we tell customers and things we don’t
- What makes clients stay, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
As you discuss the many skills and techniques, you may draw from your own personal and diverse experiences to discuss elements of challenge and reward. Consider this class as a re-energizing time to construct and expand from where you are now.
Our focus is on you, and we’ll deliver a customer service training workshop that’s just what your business needs.
This course is designed for professionals looking to improve the customer service experience and develop techniques to build strong customer relationships.
You will learn methods to attract, connect with and keep customers in a competitive market, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
Please contact us for additional information on Customer Service Training for your company in Bakara Well.