Bailieston Local Customer Service Training
As the first line of contact with clients, service representatives can influence customer perceptions and ensure their loyalty and satisfaction.
Do you understand customer needs and problems and want to provide guidance to staff members?
In today’s competitive marketplace, businesses must make sure that they are providing the highest quality customer service.
What is going on on the inside of your organization is felt on the outside by your clients.
- Ask key employees what they already do to provide good customer service.
- Creating lasting first impressions
- Develop strategies to obtain customer feedback for enhancing the provision of products and services
- Group discussion, demonstration, exercise with team review
- Importance of first impressions , as viewed from the customer’s standpoint
- Make eye contact and smile when face-to-face with a client.
- Respond to and report on client feedback and complaints
- Tips and tricks for providing customer support over the phone
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
Each workshop presents techniques for managing challenging clients and scenarios and also offers opportunities to apply new skills to support interactions.
Learn the strategies involved in exceeding customer needs and directing staff to understand and retain customer relationships.
This program provides your company with the tools to finish onsite, face-to-face training for numerous employees. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line employees, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with clients!
Ask us about a customised training session at Bailieston.