Customised Customer Service Training For Bagdad North Area
Customer expectations are on an all-time high. In spite of continual insights, many customer needs are still not satisfied. This is a clear indication that training has to be more strict.
If you’re in a customer focused role or you handle a client support team, this course is ideal as it will better enable you to deliver high quality service to customers and clients.
Our Customer Service specialists can help by sharing the lessons we’ve learned during our history and show how setting core values can help companies meet their targets.
This course is ideal for anyone seeking training in customer service and customer care.
- 12 poor listening habits and how to prevent them
- Dealing with anger and whining customers
- Defining good customer service
- Group discussion, brief practice sessions in pairs with feedback
- Identifying the nature of customer complaints
- Make customer service a team approach
- Recognize that service delivery is an individual response worth
- The Value and Belief of Customer Care
- Using positive language and tone of voice
About This Customer Service Training Session
Terrific customer service training covers essential behaviours, service strategies, and support systems that collectively ensure an exceptional customer experience.
Our Customer Service course will participate, instruct and equip your staff members with the skills required for often tough customer service based roles.
Target audience is Customer Service representatives.
We can adapted to your specific requirements and the examples used can be quite specific to your organisation.
This session could be conducted on site at Bagdad North.