Customised Customer Service Training For Badgerys Creek Area
Being able to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the customer is satisfied, will reduce the amount of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the principal drivers of customer satisfaction.
Fantastic customer service is critical for all businesses, big or small. It may have a direct effect on customer loyalty and where potential customers choose to invest their money.
A number of customer service skills are needed to be able to provide customer service that really satisfies customers.
This workshop will provide you the skills to deliver a level of customer service that sets your organisation apart. You will learn methods to attract, connect with and keep customers in a competitive market, such as how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- Answer the phone in a standard way and with a grin
- Consequences of poor service
- Demonstration, facilitated group review, pairs exercise with group review
- The Way to get assistance from supervisors, coworkers, and staff
- Describe the key elements of customer service excellence
- Understand How to Influence the Attitude of Your Customers
- Recognise who the clients are and what they are searching for.
- Understand who your customers are, what they want and what they anticipate
- What does good service look like and feel like?
About This Customer Service Training Session
An important part of the training is to offer solutions to meet those needs and expectations through consistent and positively reinforced training.Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this client service class will give you the skills to deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
The plan of short modules which can be delivered by group leaders to equip their people with the skills and knowledge to deliver the experience.
We’ll give you invaluable know-how on a broad range of topics such as organizing your desk, appropriate email etiquette, dealing with tough customers, and how customer service will make your business excel.
Customised Customer Service Training for Badgerys Creek groups.