Customised Customer Service Training For Baden
An engaging customer service training course to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or time-management training options available.
If you’re looking to offer exceptional, outstanding service then this course is excellent for all staff who deal with internal and external clients.
In this customer service training course, participants learn the crucial skills necessary to provide exceptional customer service through real world exercises and group activities.
This workshop will give you the skills to deliver a level of customer service that sets your organisation apart. You will learn methods to attract, connect with and keep customers in a competitive marketplace, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- 3 steps to assertive behaviour to get difficult messages across in tactful, respectful manner
- Build trust with clients by informing when a promise Can’t be fulfilled
- Deliver bad news to customers in a more positive manner.
- Factors of good and poor communication on the telephone
- Internal vs. External customers
- Paying positive attention to the small things for your customer
- Remember to use ‘please’ and ‘thank-you’ and offer world-class courtesy
- Techniques for managing complaints to the client’s complete satisfaction
- What is Customer Support?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for team members at all levels that are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external clients.
Learn the strategies involved in exceeding customer needs and guiding staff to comprehend and retain customer relationships.
Schedule the training when it’s convenient for your staff.
We can customise the program so it is contextualised to suit you and your office requirements.
Corporate Customer Service Training available in Baden.